Member benefits include:
- Subscription to Amyloid, The Journal of Protein Folding Disorders
- Discounted registration to the biannual ISA Symposium
- Eligibility to receive travel grants
- Notice of educational opportunities
- Eligibility for ISA Board of Directors positions
- Opportunity to participate in working groups.
There are three membership options:
- Membership + Access to Online Journal + Delivery of Paper Journal: $230/year
- Membership + Access to Online Journal: $190/year
- Membership + Access to Online Journal (for investigators under age 35): $90/year
All payments must be in U.S. Dollars. Note for U.S. members: ISA dues may be deducted as a business expense, but not as a charitable contribution. One hundred percent of dues are deductible in accordance with IRC Sec. 6033.
Apply for Membership or Renew your Membership in the ISA
Please note that the ISA memberships are for the calendar year, and not a rolling year (i.e. A 2020 membership will expire on 12/31/2020 at 11:59pm CST, and a 2021 membership will not begin until 01/01/2021 at 12:00am CST). Questions? Email us